How To Properly Clean Your Falsies
Lashes are a staple in so many of our everyday make up steps. Without knowing how to properly clean your lashes and having a lash addiction like we do, lashes can become a big expense.
Guess what? They don't have to be. With proper care, our lashes can be worn up to 20 times. Yep you heard that right. Twenty. Times.
So, today, we are here to help you save some of your hard earned money and teach you how to properly clean your lashes so that you don't have to break your bank to sustain your lash addiction.
Let's get into it.
1. So first of all you are going to want to gather your dirty lashes and your supplies what we recommend using is:
- a bowl of water
-a spooly brush
-a napkin or paper towel
2. After you have gathered all of your supplies your first step is to simply just put the lashes into the bowl of water. We recommend leaving them there for a few hours or you can even leave them over night depending on how dirty they are.
3. After they have soaked in the bowl of water for long enough, go ahead and take them out of the bowl and place them onto the paper towel. Don't be alarmed if the lashes are all stuck together, it is only because they are wet. Once you have finished cleaning them and they have had time to dry they will look good as new!
4. So while they are on the paper towel, you are going to take the side of your tweezers and gently rub off the mascara in the direction away from the strip of the lash. Keep doing this until the mascara seems to be completely removed.
5. Once this is complete, using either your regular tweezers or your fingers, go ahead and gently peel off any glue that is stuck to the lash band. Be sure to be gentle while doing so because lashes are fragile you don't want to rip one of the lashes out.
Before Cleaning Lash Band:
After Cleaning Lash Band:
6. Lastly, you are going to take the spooly and brush the lashes out in the direction away from the lash line once again to separate the lashes. Leave them out to dry and voila!
Now your lashes are as good as new! Did this help? Have any comments or anything to add to this? Comment it down below.
The Lunar Angel Lash Team